Made from premium raw materials, Adaro Torches have built an enviable reputation for for their extreme durability long lifespan.
Every torch features advanced engineering and comes with ATEX approval, that's why they are trusted by UK emergency services teams.
Adaro Torches boast some of the lightest, smartest and brightest safety torches on the market today.
Our wide range of robust and reliable Adaro Torches are fully supported by our service and maintenance activities.
Adaro Safety Torches
High performance rechargeable LED safety torches designed for the emergency services and other demanding professionals. The ADALIT range includes the L-10, the first re-chargeable flashlight to be specifically designed for firefighting helmets and the high-powered L-3000 which combines revolutionary optics with a large digital display. The versatile L5 and L5R Plus can be used both as a hand torch and on the helmet.
The L-5000 is the lightest, smartest and brightest hand torch on the market. Featuring a swivelling head, digital display and complex optics. It is suitable for work in the toughest conditions.
- Rechargeable, handheld and lightweight
- 3 different intensity settings
- Head rotates to three different positions
- 110,000 candle power
A range of high performance professional safety torches that combine elegant design with high intensity LEDs, revolutionary optics and a large digital display.
- LED Engine technology with a step light system
- Booster function to illuminate long distances with intense beams
- Digital display - battery level indication in hours and minutes
Both the L5 Plus and L5R Plus can be used either handheld or helmet-mounted - each set includes a rotating bracket that allows the light to be directed through 360°. Using high intensity LEDs and a bright LED ‘back light’, the R5 series is compatible with the vast majority of firefighting and rescue helmets.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion and Alkaline versions
- Features bright red LED 'back light' for easy identification of colleagues
- ATEX Approved for hazardous area use
- Sensor controls light intensity for efficient power management
- Light duration from 4 to 30 hours - low battery warning
- Lightweight - IP67 Rated
Ultra-lightweight design with full helmet integration, The ADALIT L-10 LED flashlight combines leading-edge technology with a Li-ion re-chargeable power pack to deliver high performance and increased safety and comfort for the firefighter.
- Compatible with all leading firefighting and rescue helmets
- Bright LED with excellent vision
- Back light for colleague identification
- Rechargeable Li-Ion
Excellent Adaro performance in a pen-type format. Supplied with strong magnetic attachment accessory to mount to helmets or other objects.
- Pen-type torch with superior performance
- Supplied with powerful magnet for mounting to helmets
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- 18+ hours burn time